If you how to clean a white hat (one of the hardest hats to keep clean), then you know that the black snakeskin strap back hats are just as difficult to clean and keep clean.
Strap Back Hats: Clean Snakeskin Brim
1. Dab the black strap back hat brim with a clean cotton rag damp with cool tap water. Use a quick dab motion for best results.
2. Pour about 1/4 cup of liquid laundry detergent into your sink or some kind of bucket. Fill the rest of the sink or bucket with some cool water.
3. Now what you want to do is place the black snapback/fitted cap inside the soapy water. Then soak the hat for approximately one hour.
4. After about 45-50 mins remove the hat from the soapy water.
5. Rinse the hat all the way with cool water once more. Rinse until you no longer see any soap bubbles remaining on the hat.(make sure you massage your fingers gently in the hat to make sure there is not any soap)
6. Place the hat over a ball or a similar round item so it can air dry. Put the hat outdoors or in front of a fan to speed up the drying process.